Thursday, November 13, 2008

Name That Puppy Contest

I sent out an email today requesting suggestions for the puppies names that will be born around December 12th. I want to use Christmas names and want family to suggest cute and clever names. I will be posting the suggestions as I get them. Ryan has suggested naming them after the reindeer. He also suggested naming them after characters in the movie "A Christmas Story". I think these are both good ideas. I can just see a hyper little boy pup named Dasher and a cute, cuddly girl named Cupid. The ones with the most votes wins. There will even be prizes for the ones used. (Nothing big, don't plan on paying off your mortgage or anything) I have suggested Saint Nick and Holly. Put your thinking caps on and come up with some names of your own. Send them to me and I will post them. We should have our names picked out by the time they are born. Once we get to hold them and look at them we will see what names fit them. Do your voting by adding a comment under the blog.

Names used:

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, And Rudolph:

Characters from "A Christmas Story". Ralphie Parker, Randy Parker, Mr. Parker Mrs. Parker
Miss Shields (teacher), Scut Farkus (friend), Grover Dill (friend), Flick, Schwartz (friends) and the neighbors Bumpuses,Goggles (the little boy in the line to see Santa that had on glasses), And of course, Santa

Saint Nick:

Holly:

No comments:

Post a Comment