Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jaxon's Football 2008



10/25/08 ended the 2008 football season for Jaxon. His team did really well. They lost one game, won 8 and the final game ended in a tie. Jaxon did really well, he pulled a few flags off to save his team from being scored against. When he got to carry the ball he always made a few yards. There was one boy who almost always got to carry the ball. I'm not sure why because he didn't do as good as some of the other boys who had the occasional turn. Must be '' Who you know". The most important thing for me was that Jaxon got to learn a little about how to play and that he had fun. He did do those two things. There wasn't one time that I had to make him go, he was always ready and willing. Now what am I going to do with my time on Saturday mornings? hmm....maybe clean house! Or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment