Friday, October 24, 2008

Mother & Dads visit



Longaberger Baskets

Dad and Penny
Columbus Temple

The cute couple!

Good times!!


Mother, Dad and Jaxon at Lehman's store.
Mother and Dad came to Ohio for my birthday and spent a couple of weeks. We did a lot of fun things together. We went to Amish country one day. We did some shopping, lots of looking, and bought some cheese from a most excellent cheese factory.


We attended a session at the Columbus temple which was a great time for me. I loved being there with my mom and dad.
I showed mother and dad around the town of Marion, didn't take very long. And one day we went to a cute little place called The Morgan House. It's a fun place to eat lunch and shop for cutesy stuff.
We also wend to Longaberger Baskets where mother and I each made a basket. Penny was able to come up from Alabama for the day and she went with us. We had a nice lunch and did some more......you guessed it, shopping! We wore dad out on this day and he had to sleep the next day while I was at work.
We did a lot of hanging out at our house. Mother taught me how to knit dish clothes so I have been busy perfecting that. Dad did a lot of paper reading and news watching. Oh, I got to out for breakfast with them, all fun stuff.
I hated the day I had to take them back to the airport. It's so much more fun to pick people up than to take them back. But, it's better than no one coming at all. They made it back home safe and sound and I think they enjoyed their time here, I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment