Friday, October 24, 2008

Our Family History

Hello, Kurt and I first met when he broke his arm 4-wheeling and I was working for the orthopedist that took care of him. This picture is how we looked when we first started our family. This was taken in 1996. Aren't we cute? I think Jake was a senior in high school and Katie was around 8.



Kurt and I were married in Lake Tahoe on August 4Th, 1997. It was awesome. We were married on the top deck of the MS Dixie paddle boat. When the priest asked for my ring he dropped it, it rolled and almost fell over the edge of the boat. We all watched in horror. Thankfully it stopped right on the edge.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word!! Look at that picture. I can't believe that! Nice memories though. I love the blog! I'm inspired. I'll start one today or tomorrow.
    Love,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete